CAA Micro Conversion Kit G17/G19/G22/G23 Glock Pistol to Carbine Stock | Gen2
The CAA MCK is the newest even more compact conversion kit that transforms your Glock 17 9mm or Glock 22 .40cal into a compact, combat worthy, user friendly mini carbine within seconds. The CAA MCK is a platform that provides the user with improved stability, increased range, faster aiming, and better accuracy, all while using the pistol you are familiar with. The light and sturdy platform for your various Glocks and pistols is made of aluminum with a polymer body. The MCK features a folding mechanism for a sturdier position and can still be fired when in the folded position.
Fits: Glock G17, G19, G19X, G22, G23, G31, G32, G45 | Gen3 Gen4 Gen5
Will NOT fit railless Glocks Gen1 or Gen2
Disclaimer : If you own a host pistol and install this product, your pistol will become a short-barreled rifle. You must first register your pistol with the ATF using ATF Form 1.
- No pistol disassembly required – Just place pistol into the kit, lock, and go
- Allows for multiple handgun models into one platform
- Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability
- Suppressor / Compensator Ready, accommodates a suppressor up to 1.38″ diameter
- Accommodates suppressor height sights
- Accommodates CAA’s brass catcher (sold separately)
- Aluminum Top Picatinny rail, allowing a combination of sights and/or optics
- Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e.. thumb-rests
- Ambidextrous, fast and easy handling
- Right-folding stock for easy concealment and carry, locks in folded position, can be fired from the folded position
- Improved spare magazine holder for a faster reload with magazine catch / release button
- Built in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly / disassembly with increased surface contact on rear of handgun slide
- Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use
- Weight: 1.57 lbs
- Width: 2.48 lbs
- Height: 5.7 lbs
- Length: 13.7″ – 22″
There are no reviews yet.